Background

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Preschool Boy!

Kyle's first day of preschool went so good! I was a little nervous, but his teacher, Miss Jen, said he did great. He liked PE the best, but that didn't surprise me. He did great for the first two weeks, then the school had a fire alarm and it scared him. He goes to preschool at the elementary school with his brother and sisters and it was a little chaotic and he got scared. They called me to pick him up and it hasn't gone well since. We have some ideas to help in the next few weeks and we'll see if it gets better. He loved it the first two weeks and I want him to be comfortable to go back and have fun again.

2 comments:

Melissa and Doug said...

Poor kid, I'm sure the firm alarm was scary for a 3 year old. I hope that it gets better and he starts to enjoy school again.

Lott said...

Oh, that is so sad. Cooper would have had the same reaction.