Background

Monday, April 7, 2008

Last Weekends, Dance Competition!

Luckily that was the last one. The girls did excellent, and they had some tough competition. They all got Queen in their solo/duos, and they got first in all the team dances that they do. You can't get any better than that. They also got a specialty award for the most entertaining dance for their production number Peter Pan (Brinlee isn't in this one).





One of the reasons I enjoy having my girls dance is the fun girl weekends we get to go on. I think it has brought us closer. Sometimes it may bug them that I am so involved, but most of the time they let me know that they appreciate me being there for them. I have grown closer to several girls on the teams as well, and I have really enjoyed that.

Last weekend we stayed at the Radisson hotel downtown SLC. I was checking in and turned around and the girls had all used the chairs (one of the props) we had and made themselves comfortable in the lobby.



We had some spare time in between dances and headed to the Gateway Mall in SLC. We had a blast with the girls and they had a blast doing what girls do best, shopping!!


No comments: