Background

Monday, April 7, 2008

Where did spring go?

We had such nice weather for several weeks. The kids were going outside without jackets on. The kids started getting capris and bermuda shorts out. Now I should no better, I do live in Utah, but I had such high hopes. And then last sunday we woke up to a snow storm, we got about 4" of snow.



(check out Austin's socks, he is such a boy!)

And then we had a whole week of cold weather. The kids had to get their coats out again. This morning we woke up to another storm. Right now it is just hail, but we are expecting snow today. YUCK!!!! I want spring back.

3 comments:

the mom~ said...

Oh Jenn I feel your pain, we got 7 inches yesterday. I just hope your storm doesnt head our way, I dont know how much more of this I can take!

Lott said...

Oh No! I head for my conference tomorrow...downtown Salt Lake. I really didn't want to pack a coat but it looks like I better....wasted space for sure.

ps. I'm staying at the Salt Lake Plaza Hotel if you are in the neighborhood!

Heather said...

Jenn, the same thing happened to us. ALL OF OUR SNOW WAS GONE!!! Then on Sunday during the second session of Conference it snowed about 7 inches and continued through the evening....about 9 inces in all!!! Now it is almost gone again and we are expecting another HUGE storm with about 2 feet of snow. IN APRIL!!!! UGH!