Background

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Kelsie learned to drive!!



It was a scary glimpse into the future!! It was only a four-wheeler but by the time she got comfortable with driving she was bookin' it. That was the highlight of the Labor Day weekend at Grandpa Lott's for Kelsie. Rachel started learning as well, but Kelsie didn't give her much time to practice. The rest of the kids enjoyed driving the small battery operated jeeps, they know that Grandpa will have them charged and ready as soon as they get there. We had a great weekend, even taking pictures of the whole Lott clan wasn't so bad. The kids are already asking when we are going again.









As we were waiting for our turn for pictures the girls started playing with the camera and learned a great lesson on depth perception. This one had everyone laughing.



Kelsie had a great idea to have the kids peek out from the trees, I loved how it turned out. The photographer liked the idea so much, she had all the other families do it as well.

3 comments:

Lott said...

Your posts aren't showing up forever on my blog.

I love the picture of Kelsie eating Rachel. I have to say I didn't enjoy the whole picture craziness, but I like the pics (thanks Fran)! I'm so glad you guys came, but it went by WAY too fast.

ps. Hunter got a huge lecture from our doctor & nurse about riding 4 wheeler's without helmets. It was one of a few lectures.

the mom~ said...

Very cool depth perception picture, I love it! The peeking ones are cute too.

lulu said...

I love that last picture. So cute!