Background

Friday, September 19, 2008

Congrats Tiffany!!

Jason's sister Tiffany was inducted into the BYU Sports Hall of Fame. We are so proud of her, it is a huge honor. I was surprised when I arrived and saw the number of past inductees, it helped me realize just how big of an honor it was. We were able to take Kelsie and Brinlee with us to the dinner and ceremony (Rachel had a special dance thing and couldn't come). Tiffany lived with us for awhile when she was going to BYU and even after she moved out, still managed to come back to do laundry and eat. So the girls remember going to lots of track meets and watching her on TV.



1 comment:

Lindsey said...

Hey... that's awesome! Way to go Tiffany! By the way... hi Jenn.. (or is it Jen?) Anyway, I found your page. :) It's just as adorable as I expected it to be. You're amazing! Hope all is well.