Background

Sunday, March 9, 2008

Brinlee Solo



Brinlee did awesome on her solo yesterday. She kept telling me and her teacher that whe wasn't nervous and to stop asking her about it. Although now she admits she got a little nervous when she got out on stage. She rushed the first few counts of her routine (I think because the nervousness hit), but she added a spin and caught right up. She was amazing. She took first place and got a trophy, ribbon and a tiara. She is truly our little queen.

I loved this photo of her, she is such the performer.

3 comments:

Lott said...

That picture is so darling...what a little drama queen!

Jeanette said...

Wow, sounds like a great competition!

I can't believe how big your girls are, holy cow, Brinlee was so tiny when I met you.

Time has a habit of rushing by when you aren't looking.

lulu said...

So cute! She is such a ham.