Background

Friday, March 7, 2008

Grandma's Quilt

Grandma Washington made this quilt for Kyle (she finished it a long time ago, we just finally took the time to take pictures). He loves it. I'm just to afraid to ruin it, so it is in his closet for now. Maybe I'll get over that soon. He loves the trucks, cars, airplanes etc that are on it. He points them out and is so cute.



I was sitting on the couch after dinner and Kyle brought me his quilt and sat next to me, he made sure I was covered as well. Then we played peek - a -boo with everyone. He is so much fun and I don't know what I'm going to do, he is growing up way to fast.

1 comment:

Jeanette said...

I hear ya girl, my mom made quilts for the boys when they were infants, I hung them on the walls so they wouldn't ruin them.

She just made them another set for their baptism, The twins have been put away since last year, and Karson's will be put away when he gets it in June.

It upsets my mom, she says she makes them to be used, but I just can't stand the thought of anything happening to them, I know how much work she puts into them.