Background

Saturday, March 1, 2008

Brinlee Storytelling

Brinlee did awesome at her storytelling festival for her school. Two weeks ago she came home and told me she won her class storytelling contest. Which was a total surprise for me because we hadn't worked on a story. She did it all on her own. She then won the grade level contest and was picked in the top nine in the younger grades (Kindgergarten - Third Grade). The top two from that went on to the district festival. Although she didn't make the top two, she did great, and had a lot of fun.

3 comments:

Lott said...

She did such a fantastic job. Tell her I think she should have taken 1st place and to enter again next year. Way to go Brinlee!

Jason & Jennifer Lott said...

She really wants to do it again. So I may ask for help finding a cute story. So just beware!!

VanC said...

Great Job Brinlee!!
Congratulations! I know a little girl named Emma who acts just like Sam getting into everything that she loves.