Background

Saturday, June 7, 2008

Happy Birthday, Daddy!!



We are having crazy birthday week at our house!! The big celebration ends with Jason on the 7th. Thirteen years ago he got to bring his first daughter home for his greatest birthday present and he has been a wonderful father ever since. To celebrate his birthday we both got to work. I think it says a lot about the wonderful man I married who even on his birthday didn't want any of his employees to have to work on a Saturday so he got up at 5 a.m. and went and filled a swimming pool up with water. He then helped me in the office for a while and then went to the new house to fix a footing that had been done wrong.

We were able to really surprise him that evening with a Ronnie Lott jersey that he had been wanting. He didn't suspect it at all. Which made it so much fun for me and the kids. Then we went to the Parade of Homes for a few hours. Overall I think he had a great day.

Happy Birthday, Honey!!

3 comments:

Lott said...

Well Jason, we were the same age for almost a month, but now you've surged ahead...really pushing that 40 mark. If you have any questions on how to deal with it gracefully, don't ask me....ask Kurt! He breezed into 40 like a pro.

the mom~ said...

Wow, what a busy first week of June you have every year. I bet that's spendy, LOL. Happy birthday to Jason, Kelsi and Rachel!

Christine said...

Thank you a million times Jason for being an amazing big brother to me for over 18 years. I am so grateful for your whole family. Hope you had an awesome birthday. I saw the jersey and had to smile. You have one cool wife, which I know you know already.
We love you all. Love, Christine