Background

Sunday, June 1, 2008

School is Out!!

School is out for the summer!! I love getting to sleep in, well a little bit, not having homework, and having the kids home. (I won't be saying that in a few weeks, but for now I'm loving them at home.) Although the first morning of summer Kyle and Austin woke up at 6:45 a.m., I was not a happy camper. We are starting dance this week and will soon be starting a summer reading program.



Brinlee loved her teacher Mrs. Everett!



Mrs. Scoville is the best 5th grade teacher, ever!! Kelsie and Rachel have both had her and have both loved her. Rachel and all her friends dressed up in 80's outfits for the last day of school, they had so much fun.



Kelsie didn't want me coming to the junior high to take pictures, imagine that!! But she did take the camera to the party they had in the park afterwards, at least I got some pictures.

1 comment:

Lott said...

Good job on getting last day of school pics. I was out of town with Coop, so he missed his last day & Hunter had to celebrate solo...oh wait, he was on a date. No boo hooing for him!