Background

Saturday, January 19, 2008

Family Fun




We have enjoyed several evenings of family fun this week. I can truly say the Wii is a lot of fun. Earlier this week the girls challenged Uncle B to a Dancing with the Stars showdown. Bryan didn't to so bad, but the girls still kicked his butt. Tonight we had the Wii Olympics, this was the first time playing this game and it is really fun. Everyone had events that they were better at, so it all balanced out. We could play four of us at a time and we had a blast. The running events where we had to go all at the same time were the craziest. I highly recommend the Wii to everyone of all ages.

2 comments:

Lott said...

I 2nd that recommendation!

Unknown said...

I have officially become a Wii warrior. Cooper has some Mario game I’m able to slaughter him in and he begs me to take it easy on him, as if he ever showed mercy on me. Usually I’m the one bite’n the dust on every game no matter who I play. Our family has loved playing this thing. I love the picture of you guys, it totally shows the fun and competition coming out.