Background

Monday, January 21, 2008

Snow Day!




It's a good thing today was a holiday, and we didn't have to go anywhere. We got dumped on, almost 12 inches of snow. (We had another inch or so after we took the picture above.) The kids patiently (ok, not so patiently) waited for Jason to get home to go outside, because mom was too cold to go outside. Jason decided that in order to spare his back from further hardship and injury that a snow blower would be a wise purchase. I thought it was a good idea, as well. We are supposed to get a couple more snow storms this week, so i think it will be well used. Anyway the kids loved playing in the snow and eating it of course and Jason had the driveway done in a few minutes, so everyone was happy.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a sad sad day. The day Jason has been sissified and has stooped to using a snow blower. What happened to the honor of the glorious snow shovel? You’re setting a bad precedence for your children. If you can’t handle that wondrous weapon of snow turn it over to Kelsie. I can tell by the pictures she would do a fine job, she’s almost in her skivvies so cold wouldn’t bother her at all. Now Kelsie I know you might start to object and say girls can’t do that kind of thing. But I say contraire, look at your aunt Tiff, she can move mountains. Jason now that that has been settled and your neighbors won’t be calling you a woos, could I … ahh… take a look at your snow blower since you won’t need it anymore? I would like to run some comparisons, yea that’s it experiments, between a blower and different shovels I have to prove the snow blower is inferior and I will do my darndest. :)