Background

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Our Little Chefs






The kids go to a daycare/preschool twice a week and I go to work at Jason's office. On Thursday they came home all excited because it was Chef day at school. They made brownies and muffins and hats, of course. They were so excited to show me their hats. Well then Rachel made everyone hats, and guess what happened next. If you all have chef hats on you need to cook something right? Well they made brownies all by themselves. Austin had learned to break the eggs open at school and was so proud when he got to show us how he did it. They loved licking the spatula the best, I think I'm doomed now. They were pretty good brownies, if I do say so myself.

1 comment:

Lott said...

I like your king size bowl! One can never have enough brownies!

The kids look darling, as usual.