Background

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

New Scrapbook Layouts

I did something this weekend that I haven't done for a long time. I actually scrapbooked for me, not for the store. The past eight months or so, I've concentrated on doing layouts for the store I work for (www.myscrapbookzone.com) and haven't gotten anything for me done. I have 11 layouts that need to be done for the store, but I was feeling uninspired. So I pulled a few of the kits I've collected and started a couple of layouts. Then the kids started asking when I was doing one of their layouts, and so I couldn't stop until I had one done for each kid. I'm so excited about what I completed. They aren't the best layouts, but they are done. Here is a slideshow of them. Hope you enjoy.

1 comment:

Lott said...

They turned out darling. I can't remember the last time I just got to relax and scrapbook, but it's always so much fun!