Background

Saturday, February 9, 2008

The Jonas Brothers Rock!





I took the three oldest girls to the Jonas Brothers concert last night, Kelsie and Rachel have been huge fans since they saw them open for Hannah Montana. Angela and Kennadi came with us, Kennadi was excited to go to her first concert. A couple of friends (Angi and Chloe) also went with us. We had a great time. These boys have so much talent, I was totally amazed. Even Angela and I enjoyed the music. I don't think the girls sat down at all, they all lost their voice. Brinlee and Kennadi had a great time dancing in the isle, they stood in the isle so they could see, and even the security guards didn't bother them. I would go again, and I think that says it all.

1 comment:

Lott said...

Cooper talks about the Jonah Brothers, but I have no clue who they are. Thanks for the review and I'm glad you enjoyed your girls night out.