Background

Monday, February 4, 2008

Superbowl Sunday!!






I think I'm pretty lucky, Jason loves football, but he isn't obsessed with watching every game all year long. However he loves the Superbowl and hosts a big party every year. This year we got HDTV installed in time for the game and even I could see the difference. The party was a huge success, the guys downstairs watching the game, the kids running around and playing together and the rest of us upstairs playing games and watching the commercials. Everyone had a great time and we all ate way to much food.

2 comments:

Lott said...

Where is Jason's hair? I used to watch football until Kurt & I would fight about certain teams. Glad you had lots of fun!

Jason & Jennifer Lott said...

He started shaving his head while I was in Paris. It was a surprise when I got home. Austin picked his hairstyle, since when do you ask a 5 year old if you should shave your head or not. Brilliant, I'm used to it now and like it.