Background

Friday, May 9, 2008

Mommy Muffin Day!


I got to go to Mommy Muffin Day with the twins at preschool today. I always love this special time with the twins, and the muffins are so yummy! The kids sang a cute song for all the moms and each child read one page out of a book to us. Katelyn read the first page and Austin read the last page, they did such a great job. They made me cute key rings to give me and just beamed when they presented them to me. I felt so special!! I love being their mommy!

3 comments:

Melissa and Doug said...

Sounds like you guys have been having lots of fun lately. The girls looked cute in there dance outfits, I'm sure they did a wonderful job. Sounds like the kids are enjoying school. Good luck with the new house.

the mom~ said...

We had a Muffins for Mom day too at Ethan's school, it was cool. I love doing things like that!

Lott said...

I want a muffin! I'm glad you got enjoy a little mommy moment and that it involved a delicious muffin.

When does school get out for your kids?