Background

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Spring Dance Recital!

The last two nights were spent at the girls spring dance recital. It is a crazy time for mom, doing makeup, hair and trying to get everyone changed and in the right spot at the right time. The first night the three older girls did all of their competition routines and Kelsie and Brinlee performed their solos. Cassie Thompson danced with her group, as well. The second night they did their competition routines again and Rachel did her duo. Katelyn danced to a song from Mulan, she so excited to perform. I love watching my girls perform. I wasn't big into dance until I was much older and then I did ballroom. I would have never guessed what this has become when I put Kelsie in her first dance class when she was 3 years old. They absolutely love dance. Somedays making four to six trips to the dance studio seems daunting, but when I see their faces light up on the stage it makes it all worth it.





1 comment:

the mom~ said...

that looks like A LOT of time and energy by ALL involved, LOL.
Beautiful girls though, even that Cassie!!!